The Better Way Lasts a Lifetime
At First Team Automotive, You First! is not just a slogan; it's our commitment to you, our customers. That's why every new First Team vehicle and virtually every pre-owned vehicle comes with our lifetime warranty. Unlimited time. Unlimited miles. It doesn't get any better than that.
FIRST TEAM FACTS
- Unlimited time. Unlimited miles.
- Non-factory warranty. Service and repair your vehicle at any licensed facility nationwide.
- If it's covered by the factory warranty, it's covered for a lifetime.
- Only the factory recommended scheduled maintenance is required.
LIFETIME WARRANTY COVERS:
- Cylinder block and head and all internal parts, intake manifold, timing gears and gaskets, timing chain/belt and cover, flywheel, valve covers, oil pan, oil pump, engine mounts, turbocharger housing and all internal parts, supercharger housing and all internal parts, engine control computers, water pump, seals and gaskets.
- Case and all internal parts, torque converter, clutch cover, transmission mounts, transfer case and all internal parts, engine control computer, seals and gaskets.
- Front wheel drive system
- Final drive housing and all internal parts, axle shafts, drive shaft, constant velocity joints, front hub and bearings, seals and gaskets
- Rear wheel drive system
- Axle housing and all internal parts, propeller shaft, u-joints, drive shaft, bearings, supports, seals and gaskets.
*Limited, Non-factory warranty available at participating dealerships.
*Better service, better value AND a better warranty. First Team Automotive Group? Truly The Better Way To Buy!
Lifetime Warranty: FAQ
Q: Which vehicles come with the Lifetime Warranty?
A: The Warranty applies to all new vehicles. It also applies to all Japanese, Korean, and domestic vehicles (including Saturn, Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep) that are 5 model years old or newer with 50,000 miles or less . These vehicles must pass our Lifetime Warranty certification program. They must also pass a 40-point mechanical inspection and a CarFax or similar inspection.
Q: How much will it cost?
A: The Lifetime Warranty costs NOTHING. We're trying to build "Customers for Life" so the Lifetime Warranty comes standard with every qualifying vehicle meeting the criteria above and is included at no extra charge.
Q: Is there any extra maintenance required to maintain the warranty?
A: No extra maintenance is required. You must simply follow the manufacturer's Recommended Maintenance as referred to in the owner's manual. You must also keep records of all maintenance performed, to verify recommended service was performed.
Q: What's covered under the Lifetime Warranty?
A: The components covered are exactly the same as the manufacturer's Powertrain Warranty plus any additional coverage that is listed on the Lifetime Warranty Certificate provided when you buy a qualifying vehicle.
Q: How long is the Lifetime Warranty really good for?
A: The Lifetime Warranty is valid for as long as the original buyer owns the vehicle - for an unlimited time, unlimited miles.
Q: Do I have to have all of my service completed at your dealership?
A: No. Our Award Winning Service Department will certainly exceed your expectations but you are not required to come here. To maintain the Warranty, you must perform the Manufacturer's Recommended maintenance and keep your records. It's that easy!
Q: Where am I covered by the Lifetime Warranty?
A: The Lifetime Warranty is good at any participating dealership or licensed service center in the United States or Canada.
Q: Is the Lifetime Warranty transferable if I sell the vehicle?
A: No. The Lifetime Warranty stays with the owner as long as they own the vehicle.
Q: What's the catch?
A: There are no catches, hidden fees, or gimmicks. First Team provides this product as an added value to our customers for doing business with us.